Yesterday, I opened up my very own BabyPlus prenatal system for the first time. I was so excited to try it out and I’m already loving it! I see a lot of questions from people on the website, Facebook and Twitter pages, but found that the directions are pretty clear. Just follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Using the online lesson calendar, calculate the number of days to use each lesson.
2. Adjust strap of BabyPlus pouch to a comfortable size and fasten the buckle.
3. Position the pouch above your abdomen.
4. Place your BabyPlus player in the pouch and select the correct lesson. The volume is preset at a precise and safe level.
5. The player will shut off automatically after one hour once your lesson is complete.
A few helpful notes:
- The calendar will show you exactly how many days you need to do each lesson. I was 18 weeks when I started, so I do each lesson for 9 days.
- I’m fairly petite at 5’4″ and 107lbs (pre-pregnancy), 118lbs (at 18 weeks) and the belt was a little loose, but sitting down it worked just fine. By 20 weeks pregnant, the belt is definitely tight enough and I’ll probably have to loosen it soon:)
- Don’t worry about the volume, it’s perfect for the baby.
- Enjoy your time using BabyPlus, it’s a great way to bond while baby is in the womb.
- Be warned, BabyPlus is very soothing and might put you to sleep:)
• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS
The post First Week of BabyPlus appeared first on blog.babyplus.com.