Yesterday, I opened up my very own BabyPlus prenatal system for the first time. I was so excited to try it out and I’m already loving it! I see a lot of questions from people on the website, Facebook and Twitter pages, but found that the directions are pretty clear. Just follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Using the online lesson calendar, calculate the number of days to use each lesson.
2. Adjust strap of BabyPlus pouch to a comfortable size and fasten the buckle.
3. Position the pouch above your abdomen.
5. The player will shut off automatically after one hour once your lesson is complete.
A few helpful notes:
- The calendar will show you exactly how many days you need to do each lesson. I was 18 weeks when I started, so I do each lesson for 9 days.
- I’m fairly petite at 5’4″ and 107lbs (pre-pregnancy), 118lbs (at 18 weeks) and the belt was a little loose, but sitting down it worked just fine. By 20 weeks pregnant, the belt is definitely tight enough and I’ll probably have to loosen it soon:)
- Don’t worry about the volume, it’s perfect for the baby.
- Enjoy your time using BabyPlus, it’s a great way to bond while baby is in the womb.
- Be warned, BabyPlus is very soothing and might put you to sleep:)