Announcing your pregnancy can be one of the most exciting times in your life. It’s filled with joy, anticipation and love. We’ve heard from some of our BabyPlus users and here’s how they announced their pregnancy:
- Facebook Announcements. We’ve seen the gamut of creativity including photos with two pairs of the parents shoes and a small pair of empty shoes in between. Always cute!
- Postcard/Announcement. Some individuals opt to send a postcard announcing their new bundle of joy. You can find tons of ideas for these on Pinterest.
- Sweets. Others have made yummy pink or blue baked goods to announce their little one.
- Paint Samples. This may baffle some, but others will pick up on it quickly. Buy a blue and pink paint sample and ask your friends which color you should use to paint a “certain” bedroom in your house.
- Baby Food. At your next gathering, provide snacks including baby carrots, baby corn, baby back ribs, baby peas, etc.
Was there something special you did to announce the newest edition to your family? If so, we’d love to hear it. Share your comments below!